This week’s Featured Activity is Silly Robots: used recycled materials to create your own silly robot.
• cardboard boxes
• glue gun or strong craft glue/tape
• empty water bottles, empty containers, paper rolls, tissue boxes (which ever you can find)
• additional craft supplies (buttons, chenille stems, paint, etc.)
- Collect your recyclable materials.
- Experiment with objects to create your design.
- Start gluing and taping items together.
- Finish your robot with a silly face.
- Have fun!
Share with #RASatHome
Start gluing and taping items together & experiment with objects to create your design!