We’re repurposing markers and foil to make tie-dyed paper prints!
• Plain paper (the thicker the better)
• Water-based markers
• Permanent Marker
• A way to put the water on the foil (spray bottle, brush, wet paper towel, etc.)
- Draw with the Permanent Marker: Use the permanent marker to make a simple line drawing on the paper. Think of it as making your own coloring sheet.
- Color the Foil: Use the water-based markers to color the foil.
- Get it Wet: Add a little bit of water to your foil and marker piece. The markers are water-based, so when you get them wet the colors will spread out and create a neat paint effect.
- Make a Print: Take your drawing, art side down, and press it on the watery foil. Gently peel it back to reveal a colorful print!