First created by Native Americas of the Southwest, suncatchers make great decorative pieces. They are fun to make and show off all the beautiful colors found in nature. Use your artistic eye and join in the fun. Let the colors shine through your windows!
• Coffee filters
• Paper plate
- Place your coffee filter flat on your plate.
- Create your own colorful designs using markers.
- Splash water on the coffee filter and watch as the colors merge together.
- Set your suncatcher in the sun to dry.
- When it’s done drying, hang your new suncatcher in your window. Notice how it catches the sun’s light to fill your room with color!